About Ed Selby
A little over 25 years ago, I decided to be a photographer. My goal was to take pictures of my family and our travels. Since then, and with the encouragement of my beautiful wife, I turned my hobby into a part-time profession – doing senior and family portraits, events, small weddings, and pet photography in Powder Springs, GA.
Credits and Accomplishments
- Aroundabout Local Media
- Rag Doll photographer for Grease, Inc. magazine
- Cover and feature photographer for Ruckus Magazine
- Official photographer for the Atlanta Roller Girls
- Bonus photography on DVD release of the award winning documentary Jimmy Scott – If You Only Knew
- Prick Magazine
- Atlanta MetroMix
- Marketing and event photography for America’s Best Franchising, Inc.
- Event photography for Garage 71
- ….many others!
AlyssaDecember 13, 2019
Ed takes wonderful pictures, is very easy to work with and is timely on the return of photos and his response to any questions! Thanks Ed!Jillian GriffinDecember 11, 2019
Ed took outstanding Xmas family pictures and was the photographer for my uncle's surprise 60th birthday party. He was my go-to photographer for maternity photos as well.Tina SpearsDecember 4, 2017
Ed did an excellent job with our family shoot. It was a really hot day with an unruly 2 year old and his cool, calm and collected style saved the day. I would recommend Ed for all your photography needs!Ryan BrownDecember 4, 2017